PBS Racing combines feeds from leading providers including SiS, XBNet and Manny Bernstein to offer thousands of greyhound and horse races from across the globe every week. Every key territory including the US, UK & Ireland, France, South Africa and Australia
are covered as well as all
the big race meetings. PBS now also offers early prices for all UK and Irish races meaning prices
are now available throughout the day.
As well as offering thousands of racing
markets, PBS has
teamed up with Racing Post to produce a new racing interface. Built by the racing experts, the
Racing Post application provides the insight and information your customers
demand such as form, age, weight, jockey, trainer, etc., and even exclusive
Racing Post tips to transform any novice
racing punter into a seasoned tipster.
The application also has features such as
the Racing Post Predictor,
all the latest
and the Racing Post Bet Finder which is a powerful new bet-filter tool allowing
customers to quickly find the markets they want to bet on.
- Available across all PBS retail products
- Offer customers Best Odds Guaranteed on Early Prices and Board Prices (i.e. punters will be paid at the Starting Price if it is better than the Early/Board Price)
- Appealing markets throughout the day with early prices from UK feed provider Manny Bernstein
- Provide a better racing product on SSBTs comparable with traditional over-the-counter offerings
- Exclusive access to Racing Post application and content on Self-Service Betting Terminals
- UK and Irish Races provided by leading provider SiS
- Offer great prices for all major race meetings over the year from across the globe
- Racing from the US, South Africa and Australia all provided by XBNet