Dedicated iPoker Team
The dedicated iPoker team monitors game integrity 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, ensuring that regulatory requirements are always met.
The experienced team use various methods to detect any possible fraudulent action and works closely with licensees and regulators to prevent and stop it immediately.
Specialists are on hand 24/7 to provide second level support for licensees, monitor the performance of our networks and escalate in case any problem occurs.
Licensees receive full training on iPoker processes and refresher training upon request.
iPoker Client Features
- The user-friendly poker clients, available on desktop, mobile and web channels, allow licensees to launch their own fully branded, customisable poker rooms supporting multiple languages and currencies
- Client navigation starts from a ‘Home’ tab, which is populated with personalised and player segmented game suggestions that have proven to be best for new players
- The software remembers the games the player has previously played and automatically adds them to the game selection in the home screen, giving rapid access to player’s favourites without having to browse through a long table list
- Enhanced filters make it easy to find and join any game, tournament or specific cash table, while the tiled design also ensures players can select any limit and sit in any game such as Twister Poker, Sit and Go or tournament, in a few clicks of a mouse
- Players can fully control and personalise their lobbies using ‘My Poker’ section. This gives them access to a variety of settings and customisation options as well as overviews on poker bonuses, rewards, favourite games, free tokens, messages and more
- Poker tables are all about fun and user experience – from a simplified buy-in dialog to a clear display of which player is active and how much time is left to act
- Players have the option of two different views – a quick seat view and an advanced table and tournament list – alongside intuitive filters which enable them to easily find the right cash game or tournament
- Improved advertising capabilities towards recreational players including better banner space, visibility of bonuses, marketing messages, tournament tokens and pre-wager Poker bonuses