In Numbers Betting, customers place bets on the results of international lotteries at fixed odds. Players attempt to predict which balls will be drawn in the lottery. In straight lotto bets, customers can bet on up to five balls, with the odds increasing based on how many balls they select. They can also place these bets in combinations, called permutations – e.g. three correct balls out of five.
Numbers Betting is
extremely popular across the world and to be able to offer this new feature to
our customers, we have built an entirely new interface in-tune with what players
are already used to seeing online and in betting shops.
PBS already offers many of
the leading lotteries from around the world including UK49s, New York Lotto,
Spanish State Lotteries and Irish Lotto Bet. Operators can also decide which
lotteries they want to offer their customers and define the odds. All lotteries
and odds can be added and configured easily on our system.
- Singles and combination bets available
- Global lotteries covered including UK49s, New York Lotto, Spanish State Lotteries and Irish Lotto Bet
- Expand your product offering on SSBTs with Numbers Betting
- Tap into new markets previously unavailable on betting terminals
- User-friendly, familiar interface to convert existing and attract new customers
- Easily configure odds to provide an attractive betting proposition
- Ability to place bets on results of international lotteries at fixed odds