Intelligent Gaming a leading developer of land based casino management systems. Intelligent Gaming provides systems to handle all aspects of land based casinos. These include card room systems, reception, player tracking, table management, slot accounting, cash desk and credit control. Intelligent Gaming has a worldwide customer base.
A brand new and exciting opportunity is immediately available to work for a successful application software company in the North West (Manchester).
You will work as a Technical Support Engineer, working within a team, providing technical and application support - this is a mixed and exciting role with huge scope for progression. Training will be provided and knowledge of the product is not expected.
• To provide phone and email technical support to the Intelligent Gaming Customer base remotely and on site
• To progress all assigned support incidents and document their lifecycle to facilitate identification of common support issues
• To manage own case load including resolution within internal SLA’s and escalation to appropriate member of staff
• To contribute as a whole to the support desk to ensure helpdesk systems and software are kept up to date and all feedback is done promptly
• Provide out of hours support where required by the customer or company
Provide internal network and infrastructure support where required by the company
• To maintain and develop professional working relationships with Intelligent Gaming customers
• To undertake other work which is consistent with the nature of the job
• To undertake projects which is on level with responsibility of the post
• To provide meaningful feedback to senior staff on cases and other project tasks
• To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, to assist in the training and development of other technical staff.
• Must be able to work as part of a team, as well as manage own workload
• Must have an understanding of Microsoft SQL
• Must have software support experience
• Must have networking (switches and firewalls) and infrastructure experience
• Must maintain a professional manor at all times
• Customer service or customer facing experience
• Casino industry knowledge or experience
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our office. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.