We are looking for 2 Product Owners, strong agile experience is required to work with product, commercial, operational and technology teams in a multi-operator environment, servicing multiple clients, to define business requirements and to act as single point of contact to delivery teams for requirements clarification, acceptance tests, prioritization and scheduling.
With a passion for delivering to our customers, understanding business and system processes, an eye for detail and an ability to communicate solutions and schedules clearly, the successful candidate will be proud to manage and represent the team and will take personal accountability for delivering the desired business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have an interest in Sports and knowledge of betting. Our setup is Agile and we believe strongly in the agile values and principles. We also embrace modern development techniques and tools.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall owner (champion and advocate) of the products developed, keeping Product, Programme and Technology management (and other relevant stakeholders) well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization.
- Plan and execute new product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle.
- Defining product requirements and product vision, and working with our self-organising teams to implement and iterate.
- Work with Business Development and Commercial teams to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap.
- Be the go-to person for any queries around the product
- Establish non-functional requirements for the product
- Work with development teams to understand high level Epic requirements and to decompose these into packages of work for implementation within Scrum and Agile teams
- Agile Product Owner for technical deliverables; writing user stories, acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and epic roadmaps, running show and tells and producing release communications and tracking benefits realization.
- Single point of contact for clarification of requirements for Scrum team(s), change management between sprint cycles and for conducting /signing off User Acceptance Testing.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in product management or business analysis for a SaaS business, throughout the entire product development and software delivery lifecycle.
- Knowledge and experience of working with agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role.
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer.
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
- An understanding of software development an ability to work closely with Technology teams in scheduling functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills.
- Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organization.
- B.Sc. in CS or experience to match.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Interest in sports and an understanding of sports betting desirable.
- Knowledge / experience of working on large enterprise e-business / websites.
- Experience in creating business cases and advising on commercial decisions.
- Knowledge of Playtech products including: IMS platform, Campaign Manager, Bonus tool
- Knowledge of trading tools
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Great problem solver and “Can do” attitude