Solution Architect’s (SA) team is looking for new additions who will be responsible for defining and maintaining the structure of the Solution in very close cooperation with the Licensee and ensuring that the Solution will meet the business requirements. SA becomes involved with our projects at the time of requirements’ development and will remain involved throughout the balance of the project. SA is the balancing point to understand Client’s needs and interpreting them into the offered Solution. Meaning SA will assist the team of project managers, product managers, product architects to work together in an agile way to reach the Solution.
What your days will look like
· Identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyze the requirements and extracting those of architectural significance.
· Creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution.
· Making sure that everyone understands the architecture of the solution. The Solution Architect has to present various views of the system appropriate to different audiences.
· Ensuring that the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture and will meet the requirements.
Our expectations to you
· At least 4 years of experience in software engineering working on complex distributed systems.
· B.S. Computer Science and/or other hard science degree.
· Knowledge in Software architecture and design patterns.
· Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
· Analytical thinking, accurate and organized nature.
Experience of working in international teams and with business analysis.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Willingness to travel.