ECM Systems is a long-established principal supplier of software solutions to the UK retail gaming industry. We are part of the Playtech Group, a worldwide leader in gaming software.
We build and maintain a broad range of products including nationwide real-time gaming networks and the UK’s largest estate of handheld retail gaming software applications.
ECM are a leading industry software innovator and we are seeking experienced developers to join us, working as a key member of our experienced and friendly team, you will be able to:
- Work across a range of products and technologies, covering server and client sides
- Create high quality, high availability software
- Add your ideas and input to innovative software solutions
- Apply and expand your skills and knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with scope for increasing responsibility and to grow your skills across a wide range of software
You will have solid demonstrable experience in and understanding of one or more of the following core skills and preferably some of the desirable skills:
- Web application / SPA development
- ASP.NET / MVC
- Web services / REST / MS WebAPI
- TDD / automated testing
- MS SQL
- ECM has a strong team culture encouraging collaboration and collective ownership.
- Thrive working in a team environment
- Join in constructive feedback and advice loops with team members
- Contribute to the full project lifecycle from design and planning through implementation to final testing and deployment
- Take responsibility for delivering agreed requirements to time, cost and quality standards
- Create reliable and efficient code solutions
- Be well organised, self-motivated and flexible
- Take ownership of tasks and problems
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme supported with professional financial advice
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 28 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Standard office hours with flexibility
- Positive, modern, open and friendly working environment
- Large, pleasant landscaped grounds with on-site car parking
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act