This job requires the talents and skills of a passionate, innovative developer that is looking for new and exciting projects that make use of the latest web technologies and are targeted at the omni-channel market. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, take pride in their work and be looking for an exciting and dynamic environment.
· Research, design and develop innovative, engaging solutions for future products.
· Work closely with other developers and development teams to deliver high quality technology to the business.
· Apply an iterative agile methodology to development to ensure regular milestone deliverables and feedback to both technical and business stakeholders.
· Ensure that best practices are applied to both design and implementation.
· Identify the understand the differences between the many mobile platforms in the current (and future) market.
Candidate Experience and Skillset:
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
· Experience using AJAX, JSON
· Experience with HTML5 Local Storage
· Experience with HTML5 Canvas technology
· Experience with WebGL and have knowledge of how to develop GLSL shaders
· At least have basic knowledge of 3D maths and 3D graphics techniques
· Good understanding of 2d and 3d file formats
· Be well versed with modern Web APIs and understand how they can be applied to solve various challenges.
· No prior experience in the gaming industry is required, but could be beneficial