We are looking for an experienced frontend developer who wants to have a voice in the future of our frontend look, design and architecture and can help us move that forward. On a daily basis, we make decisions about new libraries, tools, software architecture patterns, best practices, UI / UX design and we need another team member that can participate and have significant role in that.
- Expertise writing semantic HTML5 markup and CSS3 with preprocessors such as SASS / LESS.
- Expertise developing web/mobile apps with responsive/adaptive design and progressive enhancement.
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for various quirks.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Experience with Git in particular.
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX.
- Knowledge about cross browser / device testing possibilities.
- Analytical mind-set and high attention to detail, ability to understand complex business logic, dive into complex code and debug software systems.
- Secondary education, higher education, preferably in information technologies.
- Motivated, assertive, responsible, proactive and strong team player.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)..
- Provide design and architectural solutions for the project.Recognize when research is needed, performing research and investigations.
- Implement technical solutions.
- Write front end infra, business logic and UI.
- Shares knowledge with the other team members.
- Works closely with the other team members according to our agile workflow.
- Perform code and design review.
- Perform initial testing of the solutions.
- Enjoy the work.
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package (additional medical insurance, food vouchers, free snacks and beverages, bonuses, etc.)
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Training and regular team-building