About the Role
QA Tester required to join our Manual Testing Team in Hammersmith. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from Product Owners to Software Developers and other QA Testers.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out functional testing of our software products from “white label” websites through to mobile, tablet and online games.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Derive and prepare test data
- Manual execution of test scripts
- Fault logging, escalation and monitoring
- Prepare test plans, test specifications, test conditions & scripts and summary reports
- Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing / monitoring
Experience & Qualifications
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (Or equivalent)
- Manual Testing
- Functional Testing
- Excellent communication skills (Will be working with various teams)
- Trac for Defects & Project Management
- Testlink for Test Case Scripting
- Interest in working in the gambling/iGaming industry
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is the leading software, systems and services provider for online gaming operators and is considered as one of the true pioneers in the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. The company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the industry, including bet365, William Hill, Paddy Power, Gala Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair etc. Behind the success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 17 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com