The Poker Product UX Expert acts as the owner of specific user experience vertical across all Poker product platform.Gathers and processes various business and marketing needs, delivering the industry leading management solution for the world’s top online gambling operators.
The Product UX expert should have passion towards excellent User journey and creativity for innovated User journeys experience.
- Strong UX and UI skills within Gaming platforms. Expertise in UX is considered a must.
- Excellent familiarity with state-of-the-art web applications.
- Ability to define fluent and attractive Player journey and create sketches for intuitive player understanding.
- Familiarity with the Online Poker Industry is considered a prerogative.
- Ability to conduct a Market research and ongoing Competitive analysis.
- Team player – Cooperate with Poker different teams (Product, iPoker, Development, Design etc) and Playtech units.
- Presentation skills in English, representing the Product internally and externally.
- Managing the entire Product User Journey, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Collect, document, communicate and execute the various business and marketing needs for the User experience vertical across all product platforms.
- Prepare and present new UI/UX concepts.
- Create high-level UX specification documents and use-case designs for R&D and Design teams.
- Work together with Product Owner, iPoker, Design, R&D and QA teams to provide a complete, quality solution.
- Perform usability tests and analytic data analysis to detect and improve UX weak points.
- Defining and collecting requirements, writing Business requirements documents which
contain justifications supported by on-going dialog with customers and cross company teams.
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package (medical insurance, food vouchers, free snacks and beverages, bonuses, etc.)
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Trainings and regular team-buildings