Junior Project Manager
Competitive, plus benefits and annual bonus
Contract / Permanent
Head of Casino Project Management
Location of Role
About the Role
Based at our Gibraltar offices, we’re currently looking to recruit for a keen Junior Project Manager to join our Casino project management team. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, with individual Project Managers working closely with all aspects of the business (product development, account management, development teams and operations), on several projects concurrently.
As a Junior Project Manager you’ll be expected to work under the direction of the Senior Project Managers to ensure the completion of project tasks and monitor general project progress. Project work spans over multi-channel front-end applications (desktop, mobile, retail and tablet platforms) as well as back office tools for configuring and scheduling casino games and managing promotions and financial reporting.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
· Working under senior project managers to learn how to take ownership of the entire individual project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
· Take ownership of the entire project life cycle for smaller work items prioritised.
· Support in providing initial validation of incoming project requests, distinguishing those requiring further information and facilitating this with other internal teams and customers.
· Upkeep of tasks and issues within a web-based project management tool.
· Attending the weekly status meetings discuss project progress, risks and issues.
· Creation and upkeep of project related documentation including project plans.
· Day to day communication with the internal product teams, account management and direct with clients where applicable.
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong and consistent record of academic achievement (Good A-levels (plus at least a high grade from a well-regarded university or equivalent).
- Technical Background (Academic or recent experience).
- Recent hands-on Project Co-ordination/Management experience
· Knowledge of the best practices for project management.
· High standards of both written and oral communication.
· Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills
· IT orientated skill set.
- Formal Project Management certification (PRINCE2, Scrum Master).
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment (preferable).
· Great collaborator. No agenda, collaborates effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Relentless curiosity, questions the status quo, continually asks “why”/”why not” and persistently digs deep into information sources available to them to find the answers.
- Communicates effectively – Communicate credibly and effectively across a range of channels and audiences
- Collaborates – a team player. Working with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Drives Vision and purpose – Clearly articulates and shows personal commitment to our vision. Create milestones to rally support behind the vision.
- Business insight – a nose for business, use insight to impact commercial drivers. Competitive.
- Cultivates innovation – Nurtures and promotes creativity and innovation. Can take a creative idea and put it into practice. Encourage diverse thinking to nurture innovation.
- Strategic mindset – Take a long-term view and anticipate future trends and implications accurately. Articulate credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value.
- Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
- Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry.
- Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
- For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com