Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry.
Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
· Solid Commercial leadership and economical mindset.
· A holistic view on strategic & tactical activities.
· Interest in the online gaming industry.
· Understanding of IT Platforms, systems and development processes.
· Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
· Proven negotiation skills
Key areas of responsiblity:
· A primary focus will be to win new accounts, prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals;
· Ensure that sales budgets, reports and forecasts are completed and presented on time;
· Work with other managers to develop sales and marketing strategies;
· Understand and comply with the relevant laws and ethical standards within the iGaming industry;
· Ensure that customers receive a high standard of service from commencement of business to post-sales service;
· Assist in product development;
· Maintain existing and new customer relationships ensuring that there is a high level of engagement;
· Maximise new business opportunities within your allocated jurisdictions by listening and advising your customers;
· Work with the European marketing team to develop product strategies;
· Gather market intelligence and present insights to internal stakeholders and external customers;
· Understand and comply with the relevant laws and ethical standards within the gaming industry;
London or Gibraltar