At Playtech BGT Sports we strongly believe in teams and agile methodologies; thus, you will be working in a competent team of multi-skilled people. As a developer at Playtech BGT Sports you are interested in exploring new technologies and also open to pick up tasks outside of your primary area of expertise. We can offer a very challenging environment where we together always strive to build the best products, technology and teams. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to maximize the level of fun for our people, we will also get the best end results.
We are looking for people with strong technical skills and great personality that will help us grow and continue the fight of providing the best products to the industry. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop Sportsbook web applications in close cooperation with your team colleagues
- Work together with other teams to enable development synergies
- Several years of experience within software development.
- Knowledge in development of web applications
- Detailed understanding of the UI and UX of a web application
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Fluency in English, in speech as well as writing
- Experience in Scrum, TDD, CI, QA, Test Automation
- Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP or similar.
- Linux and NoSQL databases
- CSS pre-compilers (e.g. Sass/SCSS, Less)
- Experience from working in the betting or gaming industry and/or the mobile domain
About Playtech BGT Sports
Playtech BGT Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech BGT Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech's comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, 25 days annual leave and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.