Playtech BGT Sports have a new vacancy for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Hammersmith. We have an established team that deliver a high quality service for a number of high profile clients within the online gaming sector.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the set-up, configuration and maintenance of a new Bingo platform, coupled with the management of the scalability, performance, availability and health of the system by using relevant tools. Another key element to this position is to enable automation of processes, such as build, testing, deployment and distribution to increase productivity.
What you will be working on
- Facilitate and support the agile development process
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies
- Set-up, configure and maintain development, testing and staging environments
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Develop the required scripts to support automation of processes
- Detect and resolve security, performance and availability issues
- Coordinate and synchronize R&D and Operations work streams
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Background in working closely with or preferably in R&D
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience of code and scripts writing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies
Added experience would be great
- Couchbase/Mongo DB
About Playtech BGT Sports
Playtech BGT Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech BGT Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech's comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.