Playtech, the word largest company in the online gaming industry is looking for a strong Delivery Manager to lead enterprise software development center of 45+ people (Development Managers, Project Managers, Software Analysts, QA Managers, and DevOps) in Kiev, Ukraine.
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for development and delivery of the part of the flagship Playtech Product IMS, representing the sessions, player and wallet management systems.
IMS (Information Management Solution), is the backbone of all of Playtech’s products. IMS provides a single backend functionality and extensive set of tools to manage business operations
- Leading Focal contact for all product development and delivery issues in Kyiv site
- Full responsibility for the software development and delivery process (requirements, design, coding, QA, deployment, support)
- Development of new services and refactor existing, to create high performance scalable solution, by using modern technologies
- Planning, budgeting, staffing, driving performance, continuous quality and process improvement.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a R&D development group of 20-30 people.
- High technical and managerial skills
- Previous practical several years’ experience in Java programming
- Experience in building server-based and Web systems
- Proven track record of leading multi-functional teams
- Formal degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering - advantage
- Strong leadership
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Staffing experience
- Fluency in English
- Good control of Russian
- Willing to relocate to Kyiv, Ukraine
Resume should be sent to: email@example.com