UK: High Holborn
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst and Scrum Master to support our team in developing new casino and online games.
The Business Analyst and Scrum Master will be engaged in
· Coordinating Delivery timelines and milestones for multiple projects with multiple remote teams
· Creating, analysing and improving studio processes
· Facilitating communication and workflow in an Agile environment
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting products and to gain experience with both the Games and large Enterprise environment with one of the world’s largest gaming companies.
About the Team and Project
Ash Gaming is a content studio acquired by Playtech in 2011. We are a small team of producers, mathematicians, and artists that make online slot games for well known casino websites across the world.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Leading Agile Ceremonies including sprint planning, Scrum meetings, and retrospectives.
• Coordinating Resources and project planning
• Communicating dates and aligning with other business units
• Assisting and delivering business requests from other teams
• Analysing current processes and recommending improvements or new practices
• Keeping up to date documentation on studio practices
• Knowledge of AGILE frameworks specially SCRUM
• Planning and estimating tasks for the content team.
• Responsible for running daily scrum meetings and sprint planning.
• Create and maintain (inclusive of version control) Specifications and other project related documentation.
• Provide reports on commercial metrics relevant to our unit.
• Minimum 2 years scrum master experience, preferably in multi-disciplined teams
• Experience working with and setting up JIRA
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically Excel
• High standards of both written and oral communication
• Highly organised and administrative nature
• Ability to grasp new concepts and systems using own initiative.
• Strong BA experience in a similar role at a development focused organization or department.
• Persuasive, confident and diplomatic
• Gaming industry experience
Qualifications and Education
• Strong and consistent record of academic achievement, with at least a 2:1 from a well-regarded university.
• Formal Agile and Scrum Master Training
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act